Enrollment dates for the 2018-19 school year have been announced, and CCS will be enrolling students in Pre-K through 12th grades. 2017 was filled with many successes, including a record enrollment number, and we are looking forward with much anticipation to 2018 and the wonderful things God will show us this year.
The enrollment process this year will occur in several phases. In order to assure educational continuity, families already enrolled in CCS and Hilldale Christian Child Care Center will be offered an early enrollment opportunity.
Enrollment to the general public begins on Tuesday, February 20th with an Open House that evening from 5:00-7:00. CCS Board of Directors, administration, faculty, staff, PTA members, and student ambassadors will all be present that evening to share with you why CCS is such a special place. Please join us for this special event!
CCS has experienced a 56% enrollment increase over the last five years. Please do not delay if you are interested in enrolling your child(ren) for the upcoming school year. If you would like more information, or to schedule a campus tour, please contact our Admissions Director, Michelle Roberts, at 931-647-8180 or by website contact.
The dates for enrollment are as follows:
- Re-enrollment for current families: February 5-9
- Early enrollment for families of Hilldale Church of Christ and Hilldale Christian Childcare Center: February 12-16
- Open enrollment to the general public: Begins February 20
- Open House: Tuesday, February 20 from 5:00-7:00 PM
Our Admissions Director, Michelle Roberts, is available to meet with you to explain our program, answer questions, and give a tour of our facilities. Please call (931) 647-8180 or contact us to arrange this meeting with Mrs. Roberts.
Enrollment Packets for the 2018-19 school year will be available for download by February 1st.
2017-2018 Enrollment Packets
Clarksville Christian School admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
- Students enrolling at CCS and their parent(s) agree to abide by the policies and educational philosophy practiced at CCS.
- Parents must submit properly completed application forms and required documentation along with registration fees. Required documentation includes but is not limited to:
- Birth Certificate
- Tennessee Department of Health Certificate of Immunization Form
- Students applying for Kindergarten must complete a diagnostic evaluation selected by the school. The school administration determines the satisfactory score for acceptance.
- Students applying for first through twelfth grade are either accepted or denied acceptance based on the following: evaluation of the student’s academic and discipline records from previous school, standardized test scores, teacher recommendations, and the understanding and acceptance of the policies and regulations. The school administration determines the satisfactory score for acceptance.
- CCS is an academically rigorous program. We diligently review all the records and completed documentation provided by parents, previous school, and physicians. Students having difficulty beyond the resources of CCS will be denied acceptance.
- Students who have been or are currently pending suspension, alternative school, or expulsion are not qualified for application.
All enrollment paperwork and enrollment contracts must be completed prior to the student beginning school.